This book brought me so much joy!
The
book is high quality - heavy paper, beautiful pictures. It would make a
great gift for the travel + dog lover, especially the border collie
lover. My one complaint was going to be that there were no captions on
the hide and seek photos, but then I got to the end where there were
both captions for every picture and an answer key! You would think you
wouldn't need an answer key, but surprisingly there were a few images
where finding Momo was not all that easy. This book is great for all
ages; obviously kids of any age can get enjoyment from it, and even
adults will have fun viewing the interesting photography and sometimes
being challenged on the more difficult to find Momo images. This is way
cuter than Where's Waldo?.
Momo is precious, and you know
he is such a smart dog because there were quite a few pictures where
most dogs would have leapt up and run off somewhere else or gotten
distracted. Momo is hyper focused on the camera at all times. I didn't
realize Momo was an Instagram star until receiving this book; I'm
definitely going to follow him.
The only downside is that I'm sad
I'll probably never meet Momo :( Luckily, my nephew is a border collie
mix, so he is similar, and he is just the best little dog. Also, I wish
Momo could have spent some time in the Midwest. They did a circular
route down the east coast, through the South/Southwest, up through
California, and back through southern Canada.
I read/looked through this in several short sittings. It's not the kind of book you just want to blow through.
I'm so thankful to Quirk Books for sending me a copy to review. What a gift!

No comments:
Post a Comment