Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Another Giveaway - This One at Ems Reviews Books
So I realize I haven't posted anything but giveaways on my blog so far, but these two have just been to good to pass up! Plus Ems is an awesome friend and an awesome reader and writer. I haven't read her blog nearly as much as I would like to; I'd like to never miss a post because I enjoy so much what she has to say about books, and she has good taste. And she is having a giveaway! Yay! So go there, enter, and subscribe to her blog - http://ems-reviews-books.blogspot.com/2011/07/giveaway-of-epic-awesomeness-is-here.html
Labels:
giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Linds!!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Woo!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out, my friend!
You're very welcome - you deserve it! And thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI just started up the blog after it was lying dormant for several months :D Hopefully, I can actually get moving on it. You and Heather make book blogging look like SO much fun, so I had to get in on the action!