Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Asheville to Nashville Tour
This summer, several young adult authors are touring across the Carolinas and Tennessee. I wish I could attend this tour; I used to live in Tennessee and might have been able to make it out to Nashville for this. The tour name is so clever, and both are great cities. I haven't read the books of any of the authors, except for Beth Revis's Across the Universe, which I loved; it was a complete page turner for me, one of those where I wanted to stay up into all hours of the night. I haven't read a book like that in a while. So if any of the other books are like hers, then I would be all about meeting these other authors and reading their books. I think I have some of them on my Goodreads list already. Luckily, they're doing a virtual tour and giving their Internet friends a chance to win signed copies of their books! Go here to see the books being given away and to enter in the giveaway - http://ash2nash.blogspot.com/2011/06/virtual-tour-win-books.html
Labels:
giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment